Globber 3 Wheel Kick Scooter
The award-winning Globber 3 Wheel Scooter provides several key attributes that are unique to the Globber Scooters brand; a Patented Secure Direction Lock for first time riders and a weight capacity of 110lbs - more than double other leading brands. Just step on and push, and the Globber 3 Wheel Scooter will lead the way!
Help your child learn to maneuver the Globber 3 Wheel Fixed Scooter easily by activating the Patented Secure Direction Button Lock on the front of the deck, which ensures the scooter moves in a straight line. Ball bearings offer front wheel pivot supports to simplify assisted steering, and the low deck height delivers a stable ride. The X-Cross deck design improves turning performance and adds strength to the steel-plate reinforced deck. Your child can roll along smoothly on the high-rebound PU wheels with ABEC-5 bearings, and he or she can hang on tightly to the dual-injection grips. The long rear brake covers the entire back tire for reliable stops. Fixed handlebars at 27" high are recommended for younger riders age 2 - 5 years.
- Handlebar grips: are made from durable, dual-injected material, for better comfort and more resistance
- Fixed handlebars: at 27" high, for younger riders
- Patented secure Direction Button Lock: keeps the scooter moving in a straight line to help your child learn
- Spring-loaded steering mechanism: allows your child to lean-to-steer, and front pivot supports enable smooth turns
- Low deck: provides stability
- Steel plate: reinforces the deck for structural strength
- X-Cross deck design: helps improve the quality of turns
- High rebound transparent PU wheels; 120mm in the front, 80mm in the back
- Long rear brake: covers the back tire completely for efficiency and stopping power
- Weight capacity: up to 110 lbs, which is more than double other leading brands
- Recommended age Range: 2 - 5 years
- Easy to Assemble: no tools necessary
- Product Dimensions: H: 27", L: 21.5", W: 11"
- Easily breaks down: for travel or packing. The handlebars remove from the deck with the click of a button